T.O.S, PRIVACY & Quality Assurance
OUR PRODUCTS ARE RAW MATERIALS INTENDED FOR RESEARCH, FURTHER MANUFACTURING or AROMATHERAPY ONLY.. THEY ARE NOT INTENDED FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION.
** Canadian Sales Only **
Use of IDK is for educational and informational purposes only. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site is subject to the following terms and conditions listed below. *If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you are directed to leave this website immediately.
Local (Courier) Delivery is limited to the City of Winnipeg & just outside the Perimeter Highway.
Optionally, Courier delivery is available to areas outside of Winnipeg. Inquire for more information.
Canada Post means any area outside the City of Winnipeg. Canadian ONLY sales. (Delivery can be made by Canada Post in the City of Winnipeg if requested.)
We DO NOT guarantee same day delivery. (We try to deliver orders the same day IF the order is made by 5:00 PM CST.)
At IDK, our goal is to source and supply the best, premium Kratom strains on the market. We at IDK know your health, money and safety are important, that is why we have all our Kratom powders lab-tested.
At IDK, all our powders contain 100% pure, ground Kratom leaves, with no fillers or additives.
Lab Testing at IDK
The following outlines tests our Kratom powders may undergo each time they are laboratory-tested.
Identification of Botanical Compounds
• High Pressure Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) – A test to verify the product matches its label, and identifies the active ingredients through comparison with a reference standard.
• Gas Chromatography Mass Spectrometry (GCMS) – This test confirms the same information as an HPLC test.
• Thin Layer Chromatography (TLC) – Another test to verify the botanical makeup of the product, carried out by comparing it to a reference standard.
Organoleptic Testing (Use of the senses for identification)
• Visual Appearance, Aroma & Colour – A product sample undergoes comparison with the current, industry accepted standards.
• Total Aerobic Plate Count/Yeast and Mold Count – These tests identify and count existing microorganisms within the sample. The lower the count, the cleaner the product.
• Testing for Coliform/E. Coli/Salmonella – Tests to detect and count the number of bacteria within the sample.
Heavy Metal Testing
All metals analyzed are based on a PASS result of the NHPD USP ppm limits of the following:
Cadmium, Lead, Inorganic Arsenic, Inorganic Mercury, Iridium, Osmium, Palladium, Platinum, Rhodium, Ruthenium, Chromium, Molybdenum, Nickel, Vanadium & Copper.
Tests are conducted to ensure Kratom products meet the current requirements for 100% organic certification.
- The purchaser is in good health and capable of understanding wholly, the contents of these terms and conditions. Please be advised that you may be asked to provide government identification and/or a written declaration of your intended end use of our products in accordance our Terms Of Service* before we approve your account or order – a voluntary declaration of intended use is encouraged to avoid any delays in the approval of your account or the fulfillment of your order. In accordance with our commitment to due diligence, as well as laws governing our sale of bulk herbs, any violation or suspected violation of these terms and conditions, or of the Natural Health Products Act, which we are legally obligated to uphold, is liable to be subject to immediate account termination and order cancellation without further explanation.
- Information and goods provided on this site are strictly for non-consumptive herbarium specimens, collection, legitimate research, educational, candle making, soap making and/or ornamental purposes only. All our goods are sold “as is” for bulk botanical ingredients/material and do not come with any claims or directions. NONE of our goods are intended for the diagnosis, treatment, cure, prevention, alleviation of any disease, medical condition and or HUMAN INGESTION.
OUR PRODUCTS ARE NOT APPROVED FOR INTERNAL OR EXTERNAL USE, OR THE TREATMENT OF ANY MEDICAL RELATED CONDITIONS.
Information provided by IDK on this website, or via personal correspondence with associated parties, should NEVER be construed as condoning, advising or allowing the internal or external consumption of any product sold on this site. No information about any products from ANY source, including third parties such as Wikipedia or Reddit, should be meant to supplement or replace the directions or advice of your physician or any health professional – nor should it constitute grounds to violate our terms and conditions or any laws or governmental regulations, which we are fully committed to uphold in their entirety.
- Be aware of any open source information has not been evaluated by Health Canada, Canadian Food Inspection Agency, The Food Directorate, The Natural Health Products Directorate, The Therapeutic Products Directorate, or any other relevant government agency.
- Resale for purposes of human consumption and therapeutic uses in any way is EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED by us in addition to acts of law which govern such activities. VIOLATION OF THIS CONDITION CONSTITUTES GROUNDS FOR IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF ACCOUNTS AND ORDERS and in addition, may violate respective legislation by applicable laws or governmental regulations in your jurisdiction. Once again, we reserve to right to cancel accounts and orders suspected of violating this condition at our discretion.
- IDK, its owners, officers, affiliates, associates, and employees are not responsible or liable to the purchaser or any other party in any way for consequences or harm arising from the use, misuse, or non-use of the products sold and information presented on this website including direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages. IDK, its owners, officers, affiliates, associates, and employees are not to be held responsible or liable for consequences and damages arising from the misuse of any products caused by violating our terms and conditions as well as your local laws.
- Information obtained from IDK, its owners, officers, affiliates, and employees are for purely educational or informational use only and should never be construed as advertising, advocating, promoting, or advising any behaviours or actions in violation of these terms and conditions including misuse of products obtained on this website or those from an external source. Nor should information from any other source justify the misuse or our products.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time. IDK is not responsible for informing relevant parties of any changes posted on this page.
Any product that is unopened may be returned to us for store credit of equal value within 30 days from the ship date. Items must be returned in an undamaged and untampered condition. Please note that you are responsible for shipping costs and tracking of the returned product.
At IDK, your satisfaction is important to us. If you have questions regarding quality or product characteristics, please contact us immediately so we can provide further assistance.
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under North American, and International copyright laws, and is the property of IDK. The collective work includes works that are licensed to IDK. Copyright 2018 – 2022. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with IDK or purchasing IDK products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with IDK or to purchase IDK products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by IDK. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of IDK used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of IDK
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, IDK disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. IDK does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. IDK does not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some provinces may not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, in which case the above limitations may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
IDK shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if IDK has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
In the event that a IDK product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, IDK reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at the incorrect price. IDK reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and you have issued us payment. If your payment has already been received for the purchase and your order is cancelled, IDK shall issue a credit to your account or provide a credit to you for the amount that was originally charged and issued to us.
Termination of Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by IDK without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
IDK may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to IDK.
Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the province of Manitoba, Canada, without regard to choice of law provisions, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this site (including but not limited to the purchase of IDK products) shall be in the courts located in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the site (including but not limited to the purchase of IDK products) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. IDK’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. IDK may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
Use of Site
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a IDK or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
IDK does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, IDK is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, IDK reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to IDK in its sole discretion.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless IDK, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account or purchase from our website (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, IDK may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with IDK, IDK has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of IDK. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, IDK seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work)